• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which comic book character would you want to be for life?

59 posts in this topic

I fall asleep at night dreaming about being the Silver Surfer.  I'm willing to become one of the most powerful cosmic beings in the universe while saving humanity.  Sure I might have to intermittently serve a greater being, but I feel enough of Surfer's life is just him surfing the spaceways doing as he pleases that it might not be too bad.

29 minutes ago, exitmusicblue said:

Gotta *be* them. Doc Manhattan ain’t Doc Manhattan if he puts on socks... lol

Alright, just checking the rules

I'd go Colossus.  He's the most like me, only two feet taller and I've always wished I was a little bit taller, wish I was a baller...

Think I could do better than Kitty Pryde though

Green Lantern for me. Being able to conjure any mental projection would just be so cool. Plus he gets to fly into space and go anywhere he wants. And I like the idea of being a part of the Green Lantern Corp. Your not just one super hero, but part of a team of super hero's trying to protect all of the various sectors in space. 

The only right answer for existing in the real world is...

Starfox 

check out those powers, you can have anything you’d ever want. 

I might say robin. Because it's like the fountain of youth.... I wake up check the paper to see if Batman is still alive and say yep still got it. Which robin? Probably Burt ward especially if I could exist in all mediums...and universes. 

19 hours ago, shadroch said:

Nothing would be worth seeing your parents shot down in front of you.  

Not to mention being perpetually miserable no matter how much money, gadgets, or women you have in your life.  Love Batman, but would hate to be him.

Rather be Supes. 

11 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I might say robin. Because it's like the fountain of youth.... I wake up check the paper to see if Batman is still alive and say yep still got it. Which robin? Probably Burt ward especially if I could exist in all mediums...and universes. 

Thinking the same thing.  He gets a lot of chicks too.

24 minutes ago, punksdropdirtysrh said:

Sandman (Vertigo)

Immortality and the power to control dreams... 

As long as he’s got his sisters Death and Delirium to cheer him up !  Love ‘em all.

10 minutes ago, adampasz said:

Mr. Fantastic

That dude has got it made. 

(OK, maybe you have to deal with a little emotional baggage that you turned your best friend into a horrifying rock monster...)

Agree that he has the fine things in life and always seems cool under pressure... plus the possibilities in the bedroom !