Insanity's Feedback thread
1 1

21 posts in this topic

4,103 posts

Bought a Venom Lethal Protector Gold and it arrived double boxed and full of packing peanuts. Secure and fast shipping. Completely worry free. Thanks!

835 posts

Books arrived safe and sound in perfect condition.

Great seller highly recommended buy with confidence. Thanks :)

6,777 posts

Just an amazing job at packaging !! - I am thrilled with the Amazing Spider-man 300 !! 

36 posts

Was definitely the most intricate packaging job I've ever seen!  Slab came in very well protected and was super quick to ship out.  Very easy, pleasant, and smooth transaction.  Would definitely buy from again!

18,321 posts

I agree I like the box style packing. Bought an ASM 4 Variant came safe and very nice book. Would buy from again.

1,588 posts

I received a mysterious medium sized package on my doorstep today.  I thought to myself, "that's weird, I haven't bought any slabs lately, at least none that I'm expecting at my home.  what did I order?"  I opened the box and nestled between packing peanuts were layer upon layer upon layer of cardboard wrapped around and protecting two raw books.  Needless to say, the packaging was great.  Would absolutely buy from again.

1,065 posts

Sold me two nice raw moderns. Good price and exceptional packaging on the shipping. Good dude ?

1,029 posts

Agree with all the other comments - quick shipping to the UK, awesome packaging and a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks,

David

302 posts

Unbelievable safe packaging. A must for buying comic issues. Easy to deal with and prefect transaction.

Mahalo & Aloha

George

28 posts

Great communication and easy to work with. The packaging was bulletproof and it took me a few minutes to surgically remove the beautiful book that was perfectly protected in the center.

I look forward to future listings and dealings. Awesome all-around transaction.

Thanks,
Michael

Edited by pabstbluerobot

2,055 posts

Bought some books from Insanity

Fast shipping and excellent packing

Would buy from again

145 posts

Bought a number of Zenescope comics, and I do not think i have seen a stack packed as well. Triple boarded, air bubble packed and well sealed. Nothing but superlatives for Insanity. Highly trusted.

2,108 posts

Bought several comic books included Michael Turners signed books. He did really packed the package very secred. I will buy from him again in the future. (thumbsu

48 posts

Bought several items from him, Never had an issue. Always packed well and as described. Great to deal with.