• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Related Paperbacks

183 posts in this topic

there must be tons of those Doc Savage paperback books out there, though they are only illustrated on the cover and are all text inside iirc. I still have one of those from way back and it is beat to heck. I also have a Star Wars PB I think with movie images on the cover but all text inside. Never got around to reading it though.

14 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

Is this the other Treasury you mentioned?I was holding my breath for Superman vs Spiderman!(2nd ed. had a nicer cover)

Nope. I have one last batch to scan and post, and it’s in there, but you’ve already guessed it! (thumbsu

When you say 2nd ed. had a nicer cover, do you mean of the Superman/Spider-Man treasury? Or were there two versions of the paperback?

2 minutes ago, wormboy said:

Nope. I have one last batch to scan and post, and it’s in there, but you’ve already guessed it! (thumbsu

When you say 2nd ed. had a nicer cover, do you mean of the Superman/Spider-Man treasury? Or were there two versions of the paperback?

I meant the treasury.Never seen the paperback,glad I guessed it..was hoping that is what it would be!

22 minutes ago, tv horror said:

Would that be the Parasite and Doom small paperback I have that edition somewhere. 

Is the Parasite and Doom paperback a reprint of the Treasury?

So far I’m only aware of two paperbacks that reprint Treasuries: Batman/Hulk, and Superman/Spider-Man.

8 minutes ago, wormboy said:

Is the Parasite and Doom paperback a reprint of the Treasury?

So far I’m only aware of two paperbacks that reprint Treasuries: Batman/Hulk, and Superman/Spider-Man.

Not speaking for him of course,but I think he means the book we've been on about.Doom and Parasite are featured in the story?