• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Related Paperbacks

183 posts in this topic

On 8/20/2019 at 6:50 AM, Brock said:

Here's a more obscure one by Don McGregor (Sabre) and Paul Gulacy.

Flame.jpg

wow I had that book-forgot all about it.

4 minutes ago, srezvan said:

It's always fun to find things you never knew existed. I was looking at some inexpensive TSR Marvel roleplaying books on eBay and these popped up. Came in a slipcase, too.

462930795_TSRMarvelSlipcase.thumb.jpg.04ca5dfe7aa6e132d7f46317ccaaf734.jpg

Does the game book require filing out pages, or is it more turn to a certain page to see what happens kind of thing?

Veddy intaresting regardless  :)

On February 15, 2018 at 9:39 PM, bababooey said:

I love those early issue reprint paperbacks, it's where I first read the early Spidey, FF & Hulk issues....here are some of the other Marvel novels I didn't see earlier.

comic novels.jpg

I believe I still have that Marvel Superheroes novel series #9. The Avengers story in it is the basis for Avengers #'s 201-202; it is an Ultron story.

3 minutes ago, srezvan said:

It reads more like a choose your own adventure: if X happens, go to page A; if Y happens, go to page B.

Cool! At least that avoids them being written in, and they look in fairly good shape (thumbsu

I found some great paperbacks recently. 

When I was younger, I loved the Marvel and DC novels. These X-Men novels (and 6 Wolverine ones not pictured) came out after I took a break from reading them. (If you haven't read the Michael Golden X-Men trilogy Siege, Sanctuary, and Salvation, it is fantastic.) The Wolverine role playing book is from a series of TSR books that is somewhat hard to find.

How did I not know about Find Your Own Fate books? Of course I'm familiar with Choose Your Own Adventure, but Find Your Fate has G.I. Joe, Indiana Jones, Transformers, and Thundercats. Maybe others? I found these G.I. Joe and Indiana Jones slipcases sets for real cheap.

20200328_184209.jpg

20200328_184330.jpg

20200328_184432.jpg