• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Comiclink Winter Featured Auction (Ends Mar 9)
1 1

177 posts in this topic

51 minutes ago, NinjaSealed said:

Prices don't matter until the fat lady sings. I think the fact that many lots are lower than usual often means buyer are going to put in nuclear bids and are waiting until the end to drop them.

Maybe you're right, it's just that this auction has a different feel to it, with no discernible uptick after the HA auction closed, and nothing now, with three days before the auction closes.

perhaps we are witnessing a change in bidding dynamics, but only time will tell (shrug)

1 hour ago, jjonahjameson11 said:

They are all listed with an asterisk...shouldn't be difficult to spot them.

Ha ha.  I knew I could figure it out. Was just trying to keep the conversation alive. Since you brought it up - I thought there might be some items that stood out for you and that you might want to comment on.

1 hour ago, GreatEscape said:

Biggest mover %-wise in last 2 days has been the Romita Spider-man Friends and Foes pin-up....high bid tripled from $4,400 on 3/6 afternoon to $13,010 today.  Quite a dramatic jump...probably more to go! :popcorn:

Well, nothing else has really moved so it's nice to see signs of life ✅

On 3/7/2018 at 12:45 PM, Panelfan1 said:

Any that you can share? None of what I followed had reserves.

http://comiclink.com/Auctions/item.asp?back=%2FComicTrack%2FAuctions%2Fbids.asp&id=1233898

(not mine)

THOR #130 PAGE 2 HALF-SPLASH

1966, Thor and the Warriors Three

Current Bid: * $10,250 
(Reserve Not Yet Met) 

RAD0179C2018130_111422.jpg

19 minutes ago, jjonahjameson11 said:

Finally seeing some general movement on prices...some things are still ultra-cheap

my consignments haven't moved :p

but at least the pieces I am after have not either, even though I know those will go for multiples of where they are at now.

Malvin

I thought this one was super cute.  You don't see many of these being offered.  I thought it was a good deal.  Jeffrey Brown.  Vader's Little Princess.  If you haven't read Jeffrey's books, they are awesome.  If you are a Star Wars fan

http://comiclink.com/Auctions/item.asp?back=%2FComicTrack%2FAuctions%2Fbids.asp&id=1233445

Loved this piece.  Took a weak stab at it and I still think it went cheap.  However, I know nothing about Hitch's prices.  I would have gone higher but I am trying to raise money... not spend money!  

Captain America Reborn. 

http://comiclink.com/Auctions/item.asp?back=%2FComicTrack%2FAuctions%2Fbids.asp&id=1233518

8 minutes ago, mister_not_so_nice said:

I think the PREACHER pages went decent. Not earth-shattering, but a fair price. 

I agree with the pricing.  The Jesse/Tulip relationship tops even an SOK page. 

they went too low!  lol