• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Comiclink Winter Featured Auction (Ends Mar 9)
1 1

177 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Greenlake said:

I have a feeling I'll regret not going after that TMNT 66 cover. I don't know the current series or that market very well, so I chickened out at the last minute.  http://comiclink.com/Auctions/item.asp?back=%2FComicTrack%2FAuctions%2Fbids.asp&id=1233448

oh man tell me about it. even though its the new volume and a variant its still an awesome cover by the 1 and only. a steal just under $1200. damn internet lag and CL set up!

Just now, dirtymartini1 said:

oh man tell me about it. even though its the new volume and a variant its still an awesome cover by the 1 and only. a steal just under $1200. damn internet lag and CL set up!

A great cover, love it.

RAD2CA8F2018116_121739.jpg

Went 1/4 on the night, but loving the one piece I won. Technically I was 2/4 but the reserve kept me from winning. Absolute shame, loved the piece but the reserve price is/was stupid high.

9 minutes ago, NelsonAI said:

Did I just see the Bryan Hitch Captain America Reborn # 1 DPS Cover end at $2,150?

Absolutely, the steal of the auction.  With the auction still going on......

Cheers!

N.

Def agree. and 2 pages to boot. The TMNT cover went under, the Harley Quinn cover under $1`k. There were a bunch that left tons of meat on the bone.  If only uncle sam didnt want his money next month

2 minutes ago, dirtymartini1 said:

Def agree. and 2 pages to boot. The TMNT cover went under, the Harley Quinn cover under $1`k. There were a bunch that left tons of meat on the bone.  If only uncle sam didnt want his money next month

The Turtle cover was at market. Example with multiple turtles go for more no turtles for less but that piece was about right

Under 1k for a Harley Quinn v1 cover with a large image of her was a really poor result I thought. Took some discipline for me not to impulse bid on it.

3 minutes ago, dirtymartini1 said:

I own a ton of Eastman art from the early mirage run. While the cover to 66 was nice, I wouldn't consider $1200 a steal. That's about what those covers run.  He's got the cover for 77 up on his site and it's sitting at $1120.

2 minutes ago, jaybuck43 said:

I own a ton of Eastman art from the early mirage run. While the cover to 66 was nice, I wouldn't consider $1200 a steal. That's about what those covers run.  He's got the cover for 77 up on his site and it's sitting at $1120.

77 is a 4 dinosaur heads w no turtles. This one is full on Leo in a down poor w lighting and an archangel above him. Forget apples an oranges you are talking anchoivies and pepperoni.

14 minutes ago, dirtymartini1 said:

At least it got me to notice that series has good reviews, and Eastman's site has other covers up. I just like this one more, and it's cheaper than most.

Edited by Greenlake

2 minutes ago, dirtymartini1 said:

77 is a 4 dinosaur heads w no turtles. This one is full on Leo in a down poor w lighting and an archangel above him. Forget apples an oranges you are talking anchoivies and pepperoni.

:baiting: 5 triceratons lol at least name race :)

26 minutes ago, Claudio said:

It doesn't get much better than that for a Batman fan, especially a BTAS fan. Very good price on it at under 10k... I would have bid to 12k ish if I didn't have my eyes on other prizes. I feel that is a 15k ish piece maybe more(probably 20k at heritage).