• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Comiclink Winter Featured Auction (Ends Mar 9)
1 1

177 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Junkdrawer said:

I didn’t hear about a Fathom movie or TV show, but as the consigner of the only Turner cover in the line up, I was thrilled with the hammer.  

I didnt go back and check - but was this exact item up in the past 12 months at a previous clink?

9 hours ago, NinjaSealed said:

I like Marvel/Kingdom Come/Batman War on Crime pretty much equally. Size is always a top thing for me, and until I just looked at the auction I didn't realize how big it was, and I loved the silhouette-style of the piece.

The t-shirt piece is probably just right. It's small, but very nicely rendered. If you actually break it down per head sketch it is about $50 a pop, makes it seem like a deal when I look at it like that. lol I wonder if it would of sold for a bit more if it didn't have that ugly t-shirt outline around it? It's kind of distracting.

Have you ever met alex saviuk. He sells spidey strips this way. $125 + $75 for every image of spidey. Soif he appears in 3 panels - add $225. Plus other fees for cool villains or friends.  Talk about a la cart.

Quick question for when paying on comiclink. It says on the checkout that you can do a bank transfer to save the 3% fee, but don't see any options for that on checkout. Do you have to call up for that (unlike how that is the default on heritage)?

22 minutes ago, Dokstarr said:

Quick question for when paying on comiclink. It says on the checkout that you can do a bank transfer to save the 3% fee, but don't see any options for that on checkout. Do you have to call up for that (unlike how that is the default on heritage)?

Don’t know about bank transfer, but you can also pay by check in the mail to save the 3% fee. 

1 hour ago, Dokstarr said:

Give them a call, the option isn't available on the website.  Luckily for me, their office is down the street from me.

12 hours ago, Panelfan1 said:

Have you ever met alex saviuk. He sells spidey strips this way. $125 + $75 for every image of spidey. Soif he appears in 3 panels - add $225. Plus other fees for cool villains or friends.  Talk about a la cart.

Funny. Didn't know that. Talk about writing drawing your own payday ;)

Very much deserved indeed ! A major congratulations!

5 hours ago, stinkininkin said:

Am I allowed to admit that I am excited by this??!!!  I've had a few of my inked pieces published in the Modern Era Artist Editions, but this will be the first time almost a complete AE will have my work produced exactly as it came off my drawing board!  I'm such a huge fan of this format that Scott Dunbier has given all of us, and to be so prominent in one of them is a real fanboy event for me!!!

Scott