• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the most classic, non-Baker, romance covers?
5 5

145 posts in this topic

On 2/17/2018 at 11:13 AM, path4play said:

If one was to go for a couple "keys" in high grade, what are the top non-Matt Baker "classics"?

Good thing EC didn't publish any romance books, so no need for you to pursue any such thing as that...

:whistle:

:D

Edited by EC ed

53 minutes ago, EC ed said:

Good thing EC didn't publish any romance books, so no need for you to pursue any such thing as that...

:whistle:

:D

I'd like to say that it was a deliberate troll on you, but unbelievably it slipped my mind!

EC - the most consequential publisher with the smallest romance output.  3 titles, only 15 issues, some dense romantic concentration.  The only publisher with enough self-awareness and humor to parody the Romance Explosion.

Modern Love 1 belongs on any list of Romance keys.

And Ed would have, I believe, the highest overall set of EC romance...in the entire world.   (worship)

7 minutes ago, Dr. Love said:

And Ed would have, I believe, the highest overall set of EC romance...in the entire world.

Not sure whether that's true (there's always Halperin)...but if so, you get the assist (worship)  :foryou:

Edited by EC ed