• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Infinity Gauntlet 5 and 6, X-23, Deadpool, Witchblade, Youngblood, Hood. 9.8s and lower.

7 posts in this topic

Another batch has arrived at the compound!  I'm very excited to share these with you and I hope I can get all of them into a wonderful home.  I'm still trying to downsize my collection but this is pretty slow going.  All prices are at least 10% less than GPA's last sold number (where applicable).  I may shut this down Sunday and if so, all books purchased will be sent out Monday.  If I keep it open through Monday, all books will go out Tuesday.

You can look me up on ebay under ameriskin. I have 100% positive feedback. I hope to keep the same rate here.  I've sold quite a few on here the past year and all of the transactions have been wonderful!  Please check my kudos as I've sold quite a few on here.

I've been trying to ship these out the day after payment, but it has been a lot of running to the PO.  See above for shipping dates.  I try to keep the lines of communication open so I will make sure to let you know when they go out.

I've copied and pasted some rules and I hope that they work. I'm selling slabbed books so there shouldn't be any issues. PM me if you have any questions.

1. The First :takeit: gets each book. I will also discuss via PM and based on time stamp, early bird gets the slab.

2. I will ship to the United States.

Each book is $13 to ship. If you buy more than one, it will be an additional $5 per book.

3. Postage Rates are though the USPS---Priority Mail

4. I accept Pay Pal.

5. If you are on the Probation List/Hall of Shame here on the CGC Boards then you are Prohibited from buying from me at all times.

6. Return Policy:

There are NO Returns on CGC Graded Books as they were graded by an Independent 3rd Party.

Here is the list:

Infinity Gauntlet #5 9.8- $100

Infinity Gauntlet #6 9.4- $30

Top Cow Classics in Black and White: Witchblade #1 9.8- $35

Deadpool #68 9.8- $65

X-23 #4 9.8 $120

Youngblood #1 9.4 $30

The Hood #1 9.4- $25

Again, if you have any questions, please let me know!

IMG_4228.JPG

IMG_4229.JPG

IMG_4230.JPG

IMG_4231.JPG

IMG_4232.JPG

IMG_4233.JPG

IMG_4234.JPG

IMG_4235.JPG

IMG_4236.JPG

IMG_4237.JPG

IMG_4238.JPG

IMG_4239.JPG