• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1st (interior) Appearance of Black Widow Page on eBay
2 2

23 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, delekkerste said:

I agree with this - $30K-ish sounds right to me.

Any number of factors would make this more valuable:  her not appearing on the cover*, drawn by a more highly regarded artist, her costume more resembling the later look for which she is known, the scene being more iconic/memorable.  "Face It, Tiger, You Just Hit the Jackpot!" this page ain't. 

Big difference between 1st appearance on a cover and 1st interior appearance in the same issue.  How much is Gambit's 1st interior appearance worth from UXM #266 vs. the cover which recently sold for $130K?  How much is Blade's 1st interior appearance worth vs. the TOD #10 cover?  Probably a small fraction in both cases, and the same for this page vs. the TOS #52 cover (if it still exists; but, even if it doesn't, I don't see this page being worth a lot more as a result). 2c 

I don't think UXM #266 is an appropriate comparison, as that's a big splash featuring Gambit, or TOD #10 which also features a huge Blade. This is more akin to Iron man #55, with a tiny, Drax in the background.

On 2/20/2018 at 4:24 PM, PhilipB2k17 said:

I don't think UXM #266 is an appropriate comparison, as that's a big splash featuring Gambit, or TOD #10 which also features a huge Blade. This is more akin to Iron man #55, with a tiny, Drax in the background.

Drax is not that tiny--and also has two dialogue blurbs on the cover so he's not hidden in the background.