Planet Comicon — March 29-31, 2019
1 1

51 posts in this topic

241 posts
6 hours ago, elibowman said:

Friday only for me this year. Do we know which boardies are setting up at the con? I know Dale Roberts is on the list. Art (Monster's Lair) already said he won't be setting up this year. Help me make my list of must stops so I can give some boardies my money.

I will be set up and @D Stuart will be as well.  I know @mysterio will not be able to make Planet, but his brother should be there.  

Also in look at the exhibitor list Jim Steranko is listed?  I might need to shoot David a message?
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13,880 posts
8 hours ago, SSkufan said:

I will be set up and @D Stuart will be as well.  I know @mysterio will not be able to make Planet, but his brother should be there.  

Also in look at the exhibitor list Jim Steranko is listed?  I might need to shoot David a message?
 

@elibowman this is correct. My brother will be setting up, but I’ll be at a conference that weekend so I’ll unfortunately be missing the show. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 posts

Tell us more about such events? How many people, how long to last, what's new is being prepared for each comicon?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,423 posts
5 hours ago, mysterio said:

@elibowman this is correct. My brother will be setting up, but I’ll be at a conference that weekend so I’ll unfortunately be missing the show. 

You guys aren't on the list yet, so I thought you were skipping altogether.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,423 posts
13 hours ago, SSkufan said:

I will be set up and @D Stuart will be as well.  I know @mysterio will not be able to make Planet, but his brother should be there.  

Also in look at the exhibitor list Jim Steranko is listed?  I might need to shoot David a message?
 

Let me know the name of your booth, so I can be sure to catch you. Same for @D Stuart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
241 posts

I am Middle School Geek - Comic and Pop Culture Crafts @D Stuart is CoMo Comic Books

Also, Monster Lair in typically in the same Island of booths as Duncanville Comics.

 

Edited by SSkufan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13,880 posts
20 hours ago, elibowman said:

You guys aren't on the list yet, so I thought you were skipping altogether.

Nope. We hate to miss this show. I'm bummed that I will be forced to by work this year.

 

20 hours ago, SSkufan said:

I am Middle School Geek - Comic and Pop Culture Crafts @D Stuart is CoMo Comic Books

Also, Monster Lair in typically in the same Island of booths as Duncanville Comics.

Indeed. Texas will be well represented at Planet. @Monster's Lair Comics @DvilleBookstore

Edited by mysterio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
241 posts

Well they announced officially that Steranko will be there.  Funny as he was listed as an exhibitor for a month . . . 

Going to try and see what sketches he brings and hope to pick one up.  Would like a Captain America, but if anything will grab his Nick Fury at least.

 

 

Edited by SSkufan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
241 posts

Just announced David Mack 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,024 posts

I will be there any CGC Reps to witness signatures?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
241 posts

One Stop Comic Shop will be there as a facilitator.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
1 1