• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crime Suspenstories, Weird Fantasy, GGA, others
8 8

188 posts in this topic

The Weird Fantasy books are supple, but some of the bags have little pieces from flaking off. I wouldn't call the covers brittle, but the covers are not taped as well as they could bit. It is mostly #10 and 12. Both are still very readable.

9 minutes ago, Shrevvy said:

Now that we got through the high grade ECs, let's take a look at some lower grade :D

Weird Fantasy #10 $25

Cover detached and re-attached with tape. 1.0.

WF #10 009.jpg

6 minutes ago, Shrevvy said:

Weird Fantasy #12 $18

Cover detached and re-attached with tape.

WF #12 010.jpg

Take

1 minute ago, Shrevvy said:

Weird Fantasy #18 $25 Williamson/Krenkel

Cover detached, split and re-attached with tape. Al Williamson is awesome, by the way...

WF #18 012.jpg

1 minute ago, Shrevvy said:

Weird Fantasy #19 $25 Williamson/Krenkel

Cover detached, split and re-attached with tape.

WF #19 013.jpg

Take

Here's one of the oddballs. This is a bound volume published by Harvey in the 1950s. It collects their citizenship giveaways. From Heritage, this is what is included in the bound volume. The Man Who Wouldn't Quit; Kerry Drake in the Case of the Sleeping City; Joe Palooka in It's All in the Family; Strong for the People; and Steve Canyon's Secret Mission

The book is in very good shape. If it was a comic book, I would call it VF. $35 SOLD catrick339

015.JPG

017.JPG

Edited by Shrevvy

Another oddball. These are the color proofs we used for our Chamber of Chills #19 reprint at Canton Street Press. These were used to check color before going to press. Page numbers are written in pencil in the margin. Total of 21 pages on 8 1/2x11 paper. No ad pages are present. So, all 21 pages have artwork. $30 for all 21 pages. SOLD 707comics

018.JPG

Edited by Shrevvy

10 minutes ago, Shrevvy said:

Here's one of the oddballs. This is a bound volume published by Harvey in the 1950s. It collects their citizenship giveaways. From Heritage, this is what is included in the bound volume. The Man Who Wouldn't Quit; Kerry Drake in the Case of the Sleeping City; Joe Palooka in It's All in the Family; Strong for the People; and Steve Canyon's Secret Mission

The book is in very good shape. If it was a comic book, I would call it VF. $35

015.JPG

017.JPG

:takeit:

3 minutes ago, Shrevvy said:

Another oddball. These are the color proofs we used for our Chamber of Chills #19 reprint at Canton Street Press. These were used to check color before going to press. Page numbers are written in pencil in the margin. Total of 21 pages on 8 1/2x11 paper. No ad pages are present. So, all 21 pages have artwork. $30 for all 21 pages.

018.JPG

Take these

I

1 minute ago, 707comics said:

Nice grab Rick ... I was just about to grab that one as well :)

I've  been  looking   at  comics  and  comic  related  items  for  a long  time.   If  I  spot something  I  haven't  seen  before,  I  try  to  grab it. 

2 minutes ago, 707comics said:

Nice grab Rick ... I was just about to grab that one as well :)

I have another one somewhere, if you want me to dig it up. I was looking for a copy for myself and stumbled on an a lot of 5 or 6 copies. All the extra get moved on in time...