• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicConnect Feb 2018 auction
5 5

365 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, woowoo said:

Who is going to win the high bid Peter Action 1 5.0 or Tec 27 6.0 ?

Tough call my friend but my money is on the Tec (it is after all a higher grade + ped - would have been cool battle of 2 5.0s)

Edited by Gotham Kid

2 hours ago, Gotham Kid said:
2 hours ago, woowoo said:

Who is going to win the high bid Peter Action 1 5.0 or Tec 27 6.0 ?

Tough call my friend but my money is on the Tec (it is after all a higher grade + ped - would have been cool battle of 2 5.0s)

I see your point, but my money is on the Action 1 because, well, it's an Action 1! :)

It is a strong auction.  Bids for most I was interesting are already out of my reach.  Granted my reach isn't too long but I feel purty diminutive.  

The AC vs. Tec is going to be really interesting.  I predict a high pockets will grab them both and I have no clue which will end higher.

Edited by telerites

13 minutes ago, telerites said:

It is a strong auction.  Bids for most I was interesting are already out of my reach.  Granted my reach isn't too long but I feel purty diminutive.  

The AC vs. Tec is going to be really interesting.  I predict a high pockets will grab them both and I have no clue which will end higher.

I don’t think the bidding has started yet, has it? ?

8 hours ago, Mr bla bla said:

Wonder If this is the auction Where supes finally takes the back seat ...

To many Action 1's have hit the market over the years :popcorn: This is a nice 6.0 Tec how can you guys think that the Tec will not win :makepoint::whistle:

Edited by woowoo

To me the lower graded Action 1 presents better.  The bottom staple of the TEC 27 seems weaker.  Page quality is a BIG plus for the TEC 27 though.  Holy bologna I'm more confused than ever.  Guess I'll just go for the Supes 6!

Edited by ThothAmon