• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicConnect Feb 2018 auction
5 5

365 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

I got one Monday . . . 

C07BAB58-89CB-4F3E-826C-86527AC58DC6.png

14 minutes ago, Dark Knight said:

I've been receiving emails to the links up to Session 3 of the event auction I believe.

Yes, It would appear that's the last one which all of us have received to date.

Seems awful strange since CC would normally have all of the various auction sessions emailed out before the actual auction starts up in the past.  (shrug)

1 hour ago, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

My books just took a jump, just this morning, after lying dormant for weeks.  I thought bidders were exhausted at the tail end of the auction trail - Heritage, Clink, and finally CC. But I guess that’s not the case. People were simply holding off their commitments until all the other auctions completed.

Yes, but the majority of the prices, especially for the non-key books still appears to at at a fraction of where they will most likely finished up at.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see the final results next week and hope for some steals that falls through the cracks.  :wishluck:  :taptaptap:

10 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

Seems awful strange since CC would normally have all of the various auction sessions emailed out before the actual auction starts up in the past.  (shrug)

Yes it is strange.  But, at least we received them a week or so before auction ends

1 hour ago, Dark Knight said:
1 hour ago, lou_fine said:

Yes it is strange.  But, at least we received them a week or so before auction ends

Partially only since we still haven't received anything at all for Sessions 4 and 5 to this point in time.

So, I guess it's going to be less than a week now for those last 2 sessions, if at all. 

21 hours ago, Dark Knight said:

I've been receiving emails to the links up to Session 3 of the event auction I believe.

I just found the e-mail for Session 4 in my Junk folder.  Looks like they sent it out last night at 6:39 PM eastern.

1 hour ago, lou_fine said:

That's because you guys must be the big buyers as I still don't have anything at all in my email baskets yet.  :taptaptap:

I’m right there with ya. I’ve gotten nothing. I did get a catalog a few weeks ago but that’s it.

8 hours ago, batman_fan said:

I can't believe we have almost made it to the start of the auction.  

I can't believe people care so much whether they get an email from CC.

5 hours ago, tth2 said:
14 hours ago, batman_fan said:

I can't believe we have almost made it to the start of the auction.  

I can't believe people care so much whether they get an email from CC.

Well, these particular emails are the only way you can access past CC auctions as it is really their form of the Heritage archives when you save them in an email sub-directory.  :gossip:  (thumbsu

Couldn't care less about any of the other junk mail that I receive from CC as I usually don't even both to open them up. 

I just put a tracking bid on every book I'm interested in, whether actually winning or just knowing what it sells for.  Then I'm able to pull up the auction results of every such book.

8 hours ago, lou_fine said:

Well, these particular emails are the only way you can access past CC auctions as it is really their form of the Heritage archives when you save them in an email sub-directory.  :gossip:  (thumbsu

Couldn't care less about any of the other junk mail that I receive from CC as I usually don't even both to open them up. 

On CC.com you can go to bottom left where it says sold item's and  find a lot of book's also.

2 hours ago, tth2 said:

I just put a tracking bid on every book I'm interested in, whether actually winning or just knowing what it sells for.  Then I'm able to pull up the auction results of every such book.

I find that useful too, but having a link to every book is potentially more useful to me. So I save all the direct link emails. 

4 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

I find that useful too, but having a link to every book is potentially more useful to me. So I save all the direct link emails. 

Me, too.

Looking at the Suspense 3 interesting to see what this will bring at a 1.0 and was looking for the Punch 12 which has been on the sight for sometime now disappeared off ebay and cc.  (shrug)

Also some nice looking Mystery Tales going off this week !

Edited by comicjack

14 minutes ago, entalmighty1 said:

For some reason, I didn't get the Session 3 2/2 email...can someone forward that to me?  I'll provide my email through a PM. :foryou: 

don't think they've sent it out...I didn't get it either