• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicConnect Feb 2018 auction
5 5

365 posts in this topic

On 3/22/2018 at 12:48 PM, twmjr1 said:

That Subby 1 2.5 is going to go strong, already over 7K with a day left. Not long ago Subby 1 and HT 1 were just flatline dead books, as I recall.

What did you guys think about that copy? 

Edited by CashMoney

1 minute ago, sagii said:

That book will ALWAYS have legs in ANY shape.

On another note, i @entalmighty1 should be very proud having just scored that Superman 14 after what the copy tonight fetched. :flipbait:

I remember when verzyl bought a 6.0 for 15k :o

5 minutes ago, jhm said:

Well damn, I wanted the Terrific 5 under 5 figures. I'm out. Urgh!

And to think I sold a 5.0 for 5995 last year. Sigh

1 minute ago, skypinkblu said:

I'm thinking I should have kept that 2nd copy of Wonder Woman 6, 6.5, lol. I'm not up to your level of numbers, but it's all relative;)

Almost 10k...crazy. Have a 7.5 on time payments at 7495. Boy I sell too soon or too cheap

Crazy numbers on some books this week.  I have been continually smoked on everything I tried for.  The All Stars did well, the Tecs (notably 22 and 35) blew past me, the Mystics went very strong, and I struck out on some Subbys I was just chasing.  But finally pulled one down with the Superman 17, still looks pretty good, even with married cover.  And never boring with Suspense 3!

ehkow0.jpg

Just now, G.A.tor said:

Almost 10k...crazy. Have a 7.5 on time payments at 7495. Boy I sell too soon or too cheap

I sold that copy for my cost years ago. However, someone nice bought it and I got to buy a lot of your books;) All of which I still own:) so thank you :foryou:

4 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

I wonder if the result on the Suspense 3 sloshed over to the Terrific 5? 

1 minute ago, skypinkblu said:

@G.A.tor  Rick, that WW 6 is OVER $10k, I remember having a copy that had bullet holes in it, it was the only one I could find, lol...Yikes.

Love to know the story behind that one!