• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicConnect Feb 2018 auction
5 5

365 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Based on the last Suspense 3 auction (a 4.0 other guys) at $24k or so I thought 12-13 would be more than enough to win. I was wrong

Honestly, I thought that was a crazy price.  I think you'll land a better copy for the same dough at some point.

1 hour ago, Sqeggs said:
10 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Based on the last Suspense 3 auction (a 4.0 other guys) at $24k or so I thought 12-13 would be more than enough to win. I was wrong

Honestly, I thought that was a crazy price.  I think you'll land a better copy for the same dough at some point.

Still, those are always the fun kind of auctions to watch.  (thumbsu

Lots of fun and action with almost endless extended bids since this one had a total of 53 bids by the time it was all said and done. 

The real good ones are the ones that start to get a lot closer to 100 bids.  :slapfight:  :D

13 hours ago, woowoo said:

I COULD HAVE  S :censored: I SAW BEDROCK AT HIS 2ND JOB THE OTHER DAYnikolai.thumb.jpg.f34d236fce33eae6b02ab6bf3bdf8223.jpg:facepalm:

Yep. That's me. Providing quality customer service.

On 3/24/2018 at 10:50 AM, atomised said:

Got two books in the final day.  One is SA (mostly because I like Zatanna :luhv:) and of course the Subby 1.  Maybe he'll show up in Infinity War but I've been looking for a copy for a while in any event.

haw2.1009a.jpg

subby1.jpg

Nice pick up on the Sub-Mariner #1!