• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,021 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

i heard it won the Oscar for best picture this year ... i will have to see it someday !

was there elements of horror in the movie ??

Definitely worth seeing The Shape of Water. Sort of a Creature from the Black Lagoon love story and Michael Shannon is one of my favorite actors and doesn't disappoint here. More suspense than horror with a little gore thrown in.

Edited by Cushing Fan

9 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

@tv horror  do you know what show this film still is from ?

PS i was 14 when i saw it and it i can still remember being scared...

Image result for trilogy of terror

That's the segment "Amelia" from the 1975 TV movie Trilogy of Terror. Karen Black starred in the segment. Here is a link to watch the segment:

Amelia

On 4/19/2018 at 10:04 PM, tv horror said:

Yes and while it was beautiful to look at the plot went nowhere personally I don't think I will ever watch it again and yes I'm sorry I sat through the first viewing. Now The Innocents I've watched numerous times and everytime I do I spot something different, that's how you know a great movie.I once met Jack Cardiff he was a very nice gentleman and was also involved in another favourite of mine Ghost story with Alice Krige another pleasant person I met. We shared a laugh over the nude scenes she was for them and I was against as I felt the story did not need them.

ghost-story.jpg.73cb245e016c17e2d6ae164f7f6624bb.jpg

She has been in some amazing horror roles.  She's the Borg Queen too.