• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,013 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

These days the he X-Men evil mutant "Toad" is kinda horrifying lol 

Image result for marvel comic toad

If I'm not mistakened he does kind of look like "Marwood and I" in his old avatar, psst don't tell him I said that!:smile: Or I'll get a tongue lashing.:devil:

4 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

One face for each post lol next time don't go 3 1/2 years to your 2000th post lol 

You've been doing your homework,yes it was recently that Marwood and I brought me out of the shadows, in the beginning I was only interested in Artist editions by Ditko and Colan. And now you've all created an unstoppable monster! :smile:

21 hours ago, tv horror said:

You've been doing your homework,yes it was recently that Marwood and I brought me out of the shadows, in the beginning I was only interested in Artist editions by Ditko and Colan. And now you've all created an unstoppable monster! :smile:

Don,t feel bad horrortv I am only halfway to 1000

you are a prolific poster compare to me ?‼️

On 4/22/2018 at 11:37 AM, tv horror said:

If I'm not mistakened he does kind of look like "Marwood and I" in his old avatar, psst don't tell him I said that!:smile: Or I'll get a tongue lashing.:devil:

I have always like the evil mutant Toad , even though back in the day he only played a small part ... just liked him...

he reminded me of "The Hunchback of Notre Dame "   

Image result for toad evil mutant

Edited by 1950's war comics

52 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

he only played a small part ...

Ah love it SMALL PART he must have been hopping mad over that.:smile:  On the other hand it was a LEAP of faith joining the Brotherhood.:smile: What was his favorite meal why "Toad in the hole" of course.