• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,015 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, tv horror said:

wrote to him a few years before he died and told him how much I enjoyed this movie, his reply said it all a signed Matt Dillon photo? Did you know that his brother was Peter Graves of Mission impossible fame.

two of the greatest shows in history ,... Gunsmoke and Mission Impossible (worship)

for years Gunsmoke was the longest running tv show at 20 years ,... but now it is the Simpsons, 29 years , although a cartoon is much easier to make than a live acting show...

Edited by 1950's war comics

2 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

two of the greatest shows in history ,... Gunsmoke and Mission Impossible (worship)

for years Gunsmoke was the longest running tv show at 20 years ,... but now it is the Simpsons, 29 years , although a cartoon is much easier to make than a live acting show...

Law an Order also been on tv 20 years an also a spin off from the show almost 20 year also 

20 hours ago, tv horror said:

I wrote to him a few years before he died and told him how much I enjoyed this movie, his reply said it all a signed Matt Dillon photo? Did you know that his brother was Peter Graves of Mission impossible fame.

185407-james-arness.jpg.de51af6bde03fee94b2d0adc92e8f0dd.jpg220px-Peter_Graves_-_1967.jpg.b8fc6cd1ab08ae9493ba23931ae80b5e.jpg

That's great that he replied to your letter!   What are the odds of 2 famous actors from the same family?

Edited by Lucky Baru

On 3/14/2018 at 3:17 PM, tv horror said:

The Bass and Rankin animation studio produced the seasonal favourite Rudolph the red nosed reindeer and The Mad monster party which featured the voice of Boris Karloff.

849435.jpg.87d7eda8aa9d03b7516836f9d6cd5291.jpg

That is one weird cover.  Cool but weird.

i had never seen that Detective #135 Frankenstein issue before,... evidently it is hard to find as currently there a zero issues for sale on eBay 

and under the sold listing there was only one ,.. a 2.0 that sold recently for $176.00 US dollars .... tough issue thanks for posting @tv horror (thumbsu