• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,010 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, tv horror said:

He's a multi millionaire so he's probably not worried.:bigsmile:

If you want a real collectors item how about this classic.

Who goosed that guy's moose in the video?:shy:

Edited by Lucky Baru

39 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

Spider-Man issue 39.5 

a commissioned piece by the Romita's

Amazing Spider-Man #39 - John Romita Jr. & John Romita Sr - One Minute Later Comic Art

Many thanks to the GODFATHER of the Comic Art Community, Mr. Spencer Beck for helping make a dream come true for this collector. The Romitas do a One Minute Later of the classic Amazing Spider-Man #39 -- John Romita Jr. penciled the piece and John Romita Sr. did inks EXCEPT for the corner box which is 100% John Romita Sr, pencils and inks. 

Congratulations that's a keeper it's one of my favourites too, (worship)I have the action figure of the scene. Funny story back in 1972 I was getting the U.K Spider-man comics weekly and they had just got to the issue 39 story when I had to go away on holiday for two weeks (the longest of my life). I was at my wits end waiting to see what happened next, I was a ball of rage and snapped at everyone who was with me, as soon as I returned from the trip I ran from the  bus to the shop that kept me my issues. "Sorry all sold out" I was told, in the meantime my luggage was on its way back to the depot, my older sister saw me and asked why I was so sad "They never kept me my comics!" I cried. She then said to me "Oh your comics I bought them and left them on your bed" at that I don't think the Flash could move as fast. They were a treat and I was not disappointed.  By the way I never did get my suitcase back but I didn't care. :bigsmile:

71Ogdgphq8L._SL1500_.jpg

msgoblintitle.jpg

another variant...                                                                    Marvel Tales semi homage cover

Image result for amazing spider-man comic 39                                     Image result for amazing spider-man comic 39 variant

Edited by 1950's war comics

Spider-Man #39 is my favorite comic cover of them all and the stories inside 39 and 40 are my favorite stories..

the cover of #40 is nowhere near comparable to #39 though 2c                                     

although its not bad.......

aImage result for spiderman 40                 Image result for spiderman 40 variant                                                                                                        

Edited by 1950's war comics