• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,010 posts in this topic

On 10/29/2018 at 9:47 PM, tv horror said:

NO...Big boned, oh boy am I in trouble GLUP!

I am big boned, but alas, fat, hence I took this name to remind myself I need to work on it. Had my ups and downs. Trying hard this time. Down 17 pounds.

5 hours ago, the blob said:

I am big boned, but alas, fat, hence I took this name to remind myself I need to work on it. Had my ups and downs. Trying hard this time. Down 17 pounds.

Well done :golfclap: I know how hard it is to cut back unfortunately Lucky baru and 1950's War comics keep posting delicious morsels and I always end up like this guy.

drool-monster-jeff-graehl.jpg.50d78c63f975c7d70b488724c4d924d8.jpg   

Drool monster by Jeff Graehl.

13 hours ago, the blob said:

i hope you get down to a decent weight and have the energy of Quicksilver........

I forgot to mention I treated myself to a trip to the cinema to see the latest Halloween on Halloween night and I can tell you it was a return to form for a scary Michael Myers and Jamie Lee Curtis never disappoints, although the cops were short a few brain cells? Overall it was a very good movie. I do have one gripe WHY call him Michael? If I was being chased that's the last thing I would call him :bigsmile: 

220px-Halloween_(2018)_poster.jpg

Here are a couple CGC graded..

i checked the CGC registry and the top set has 64% completion out of the 97 total , most of them are pedigrees !! 

i did not see even one CGC 9.8 in any of the registry (might have missed a few ) so these comics are extremely rare in 9.8 ... 

lots of 9.6's though .....

Image result for boris karloff comic book  Image result for boris karloff comic book cgc 9.8  

Edited by 1950's war comics

19 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

Lots of these Boris Karloff comic covers are great ! 

here are just a few..

i bought a few of the Gold Keys off the racks back in the day 

Image result for boris karloff comic book Image result for boris karloff comic book Image result for boris karloff comic book

I'm betting that the artist's must have loved drawing these covers as everyone of them is very imaginative and appealing. (thumbsu