• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,009 posts in this topic

On 11/3/2018 at 9:52 AM, 1950's war comics said:

Lots of these Boris Karloff comic covers are great ! 

here are just a few..

i bought a few of the Gold Keys off the racks back in the day 

Image result for boris karloff comic book Image result for boris karloff comic book Image result for boris karloff comic book

They sell on eBay for dirt cheap, especially if you buy them in lots ‼️‼️?

On 11/2/2018 at 2:52 PM, tv horror said:

Then later on after I had finished with my slingshot aiming at Trick or treaters (favourite sport at Halloween ) I watched both Fright night movies a guilty pleasure as I love these these films. Peter Vincent Vampire hunter as played by the great Roddy McDowall<3

Fright_Night_the_Comic_Series_Part_2_Front_and_Back.thumb.jpg.677f79af4151603cbb7b41ccff399809.jpg 

fright-night-tom-holland.jpg

For some reason, (Sentiment I suppose,) I still have VHS copies of these. Nothing to play them on of courselol

On 11/3/2018 at 2:03 PM, 1950's war comics said:

Here are a couple CGC graded..

i checked the CGC registry and the top set has 64% completion out of the 97 total , most of them are pedigrees !! 

i did not see even one CGC 9.8 in any of the registry (might have missed a few ) so these comics are extremely rare in 9.8 ... 

lots of 9.6's though .....

Image result for boris karloff comic book  Image result for boris karloff comic book cgc 9.8  

I love a painted cover, and GK had some really good one's from this era. GCD has Charles Wilson listed for both of these, though question marked for The 1000 Faces of Fear.(thumbsu

1 hour ago, tv horror said:

I love the Death cover...Hey maybe I've a touch of Thanos in me?

imageproxy.jpg

images (1).jpg

That can be cured now, Thanos I mean, not death, that's inevitable. 

Probably get a rush of posts about back from the dead now.....tsk.

Edited by Gnasher

On 11/5/2018 at 6:19 AM, Gnasher said:

I love a painted cover, and GK had some really good one's from this era. GCD has Charles Wilson listed for both of these, though question marked for The 1000 Faces of Fear.(thumbsu

That should be George Wilson. My apologies to each and all

12 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Talking of big gorillas., here's the most iconic ever. Indelibly printed onto the mesh of pop culture.

s-l1600.jpg

I do think it was those planes shooting at him, killed him and not beauty. Discuss!

Like how would that relationship have worked? "Oh Kong you're always aping around..Just for for once why can't we have a quiet night, instead of you going out with your flyboy buddies!"  

"When was the last time you did that banana trick on me? You do know I've needs as well being a woman." 

films-gorilla-abduction-cheating_husband-wedding_ring-affair-mlyn3219_low.jpg