• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,015 posts in this topic

bride_of_frankenstein.jpg?itok=nAgqe3gJ

The next and only officially slated Dark Universe movie is a remake of the crown jewel in Universal Monsters canon: Bride of Frankenstein. The original was released in 1935 and still remains as one of the few truly breathtaking examples of a horror sequel that builds on what came before and makes its own wonderful achievement.

The Dark Universe, Invisible man move is schedule to be release ..... TBA (to be announced) lol an regardless of what the article says below , i have heard that Johnny Depp has been going off the deep end lately....

The Invisible Man

TBA

Not much is currently known about The Invisible Man remake other than it stars Johnny Depp. Despite weathering recent controversies, Depp is still a star with solid clout in Hollywood and has always had an affinity for classic horror, which the 1933 James Whale film, The Invisible Man, was one of the earliest forerunners for.

The Invisible Man of the 21st century will also like all Dark Universe movies be produced by Alex Kurtzman and Chris Morgan, and is being written by Ed Solomon (Now You See Me, Charlie’s Angels). The picture is also ostensibly based on H.G. Wells’ 1897. Yet, that novel, as well as the ’33 film that starred Claude Rains as the eponymous translucent face, made the Invisible Man a rather dangerous and insane scientist. One wonders that if this is the beginning of a new franchise for Depp, whether it will be possible to keep that homicidal mania here?

Horrific #3 drawn by Don Heck is one of the more popular horror comics,.. it has steadily increased in price over the last few years to where a detached cover good condition copy recently

sold on these boards for $600 ! it is also a knock-off of the equally as popular War Fury #1 ,.... just more of a close up and turned upside down ..

Image result for horrific comic 3  Image result for war fury comic 1

Edited by 1950's war comics

i loved Bronze horror comics as a kid, i'm not sure if was aware that they were repeats from earlier SA issues or not but i just loved those stories;;;

i bought plenty off the stands of - Where Monsters dwell. Where creatures roam etc......still have some of them from back in the day.....

Edited by 1950's war comics