• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,020 posts in this topic

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 12:35 PM, tv horror said:

Did you know that the Gremlin was played by Burt Lancaster's former catcher from the Circus Nick Cravat? 

For some reason I always thought Janos Prohaska played that part. Thanks for the correction!

12 hours ago, tv horror said:

Thanks Bob now I have a another haunt on my hands oops I mean HUNT!(thumbsu I'll have to buy it to see the back cover?

s-l1600.jpg

This TV ad is like a Horror version of Are You Being Served?  with Frank Thornton as Dracula and Nicholas Smith as The Monster...

Edited by Gnasher

37 minutes ago, tv horror said:

Have you ever wanted to act alongside Boris Karloff, well now you can.:foryou:(worship)

If Boris asked me to drink poison I would, did you see how menacing he could get if you refused.:fear: 

C'mon, how many times have you played that  scene out with him? lol

This was posted on another site but I thought that it would be nice to share, I have always admired the courage of Bela and this footage cements my opinion of him as a person. He took a brave step in announcing his addiction at a time unheard off and certainly a career breaker. My hat is off to you sir. :foryou:

http://www.foxla.com/news/kttv70/kttv-70-bela-lugosi-the-one-they-call-count-dracula