• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,020 posts in this topic

On 4/25/2019 at 8:24 PM, 1950's war comics said:

publicity still inside the (studio) cathedral ??

For this production RKO Radio Pictures built on their movie ranch a massive medieval city of Paris and Notre Dame Cathedral in the San Fernando Valley.[11] This was one of the largest and most extravagant sets ever constructed.

Image result for hunchback notre dame cathedral

That`s a great movie. I am going to re-watch it over the summer. I remember the sets were pretty impressive.

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

8 hours ago, Gnasher said:

@tv horror!!!!!! only 3 days to go on ebay  ..... under this heading Frankenstein Monster Burger King Toy 1997 

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Thanks Gnasher I have both of them and as you said the second AHI figure goes for a lot of money especially the Creature from the Black Lagoon I don't have one of them maybe Mike has one). The heads have an Aurora feel to them.(thumbsu 

75monstersplash.jpg

download (1).jpg

images.jpg

Edited by tv horror

7 hours ago, tv horror said:

Thanks Gnasher I have both of them and as you said the second AHI figure goes for a lot of money especially the Creature from the Black Lagoon I don't have one of them maybe Mike has one). The heads have an Aurora feel to them.(thumbsu 

75monstersplash.jpg

download (1).jpg

images.jpg

There's some nice sets there Maurice, you and your contacts at Burger King, the lengths you go to to feed your habit. :wink:

10 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Happy to report that Charlie Weaver was released from prison last week,.

e9892903d3020925fa9bd0026d80fad9.jpg

RUSH a dollar to Charley so that he can RUN  (turn) your money into millions!!!!! I even notice that you send it to M Box (moneybox) 228 (twit?), maybe him and Andy worked together while they were in Shawshank together.:bigsmile: 

images.jpg

22 hours ago, tv horror said:

The Burger King Universal line was a great series of figures and can still be bought for cheap. The best about it was I just bought them from the counter staff instead of buying their burgers.

download (2).jpg

download (1).jpg

images.jpg

download.jpg

Did McDonalds ever have any happy meal monsters?🤔🤔😲

1 hour ago, FoggyNelson said:

Did McDonalds ever have any happy meal monsters?🤔🤔😲

McDonald's did release a line of monsters called Stretch monsters some of these were nice little figures but far removed from the classic monster line.(thumbsu I never bought these, yes I'm a Universal monster snob. I'm fussy what goes on my shelf. :bigsmile:

images.jpg

StretchScreamer2.jpg

s-l300.jpg

download (1).jpg

3533019.jpg

3533016.jpg

3533018.jpg

And now a TREAT  I could not wait until Halloween to feature, another one of my online friends has decided to feature his horror collection on Youtube his name is Ray Castile.(worship):foryou: Ray has a phenomenal collection of vintage and modern horror toys, he is a very nice guy so if you have the time leave a comment or subscribe you won't be disappointed.(thumbsu Well done Ray on taking that step of displaying your treasures my friend.