• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,020 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, 1950's war comics said:

I wonder if @tv horror has one of these on the wall ???

Image result for frankenstein clock

Now that TICKS me off seeing Franky swinging around like that with his poor HANDS to his FACE, any SECOND now he'll realise he's been doing that for HOURS if it were me I'd CLOCK you one.:bigsmile: As for your question no I don't have one but I like it for its simple design. 

8 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

nice foreign movie poster

assignment-terror-movie-poster-1970.jpg

The late great Paul Naschy Europe's answer to Lon Chaney jr, a friend got me his autograph a few years ago. Mummies Werewolves Vampires he played them all and featured in his own series of Werewolf movies playing the lead character Waldemar Daninsky a homage to Chaney's Larry Talbot.:foryou:

download.jpg

images.jpg

images (3).jpg

paul-naschy-834f5e30-0a2b-406c-8517-9c72c9f9866-resize-750.jpg

naschydraculaweb.jpg

images (2).jpg

On 5/4/2019 at 3:28 PM, tv horror said:

Although Ygor I can see another RIB-tickler on the other channel.:bigsmile: That's a nice painting Gnasher and the colours stand out in a sort of soft focus fashion.(thumbsu It's not unlike an artist called Daniel Horne's work. 

It is DH's  work indeed, Maurice. Well spotted. (thumbsu

I enjoyed Werewolf of London more than the Wolfman :slapfight:After all we only seen his feet change in the movie not his face which the earlier movie did show and I consider it from the Golden age of horror. I'd rather have Henry Hull's image on the merchandise that Chaney's Yorkshire terrier (I used to have one called FANG).:bigsmile:

images.jpg

images (1).jpg

download.jpg

Speaking of European horror artist's and artwork there is a sort of series of books on the medium of movie posters adults only (that's you out Gnasher).

Voluptuous Terrors 120 Horror & SF Film Posters from Italy

819463432_51qt28e5SsL._SX384_BO1204203200_.jpg.34899859d74cbcec1b1cc8169c2deffd.jpg

Sex and Horror: The Art of Alessandro Biffignandi 

945820419_51QdRnSHL._SX430_BO1204203200_.jpg.7fdd3d4298820a5f803dae48b0fb5a0e.jpg

2026673202_61z8SlogeL._SX431_BO1204203200_.jpg.4f58eb99b78415cbd9e76cc861eb4e1c.jpg

Sex And Horror: The Art Of Emanuele Taglietti

On 5/2/2019 at 9:11 PM, tv horror said:

I see I got a sort of honourable mention on one of Ray's video's concerning the Toy island three set of monsters. He forgot my name (boo hoo) ah well so long as they got a good home that's fine with me and those clear boxes really set the figures off.(worship) watch from the 10:28 mark those three figures used to be mine.:foryou:

Here's some more information from Ray on how rare they are.(thumbsu

http://megomuseum.com/community/showthread.php?86784-Toy-Island-UK-talking-monsters-from-1992

I used to like stuff like this‼️‼️👍❤️ Barrels of monkeys and other stuff like that👏👏🆒