• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,009 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

candy cigarettes are still a thing but i am surprised they have not been banned yet 

I'd be amazed if those (boxes that look like a pack of "Winsons", etc.) were still around 40 yrs ago! "Hey kids! Now you can get lung cancer, just like dad!" :)

11 hours ago, Mike Scott said:

I'd be amazed if those (boxes that look like a pack of "Winsons", etc.) were still around 40 yrs ago! "Hey kids! Now you can get lung cancer, just like dad!" :)

It's funny you said that because when I was a child here in Ireland I would pester him to smoke MORE cigarettes so that I could get the collectable cards free in inside, how innocent children are!(thumbsu

2 hours ago, tv horror said:

I came across this video on the Tube and I thought that it might be of some "Universal" appeal! 

Dark Corners Reviews has lots of terrific videos for us old school horror fans! The "M" and "Nosferatu" ones are favorites!

Edited by Mike Scott

On 9/28/2019 at 8:10 AM, 1950's war comics said:

candy cigarettes are still a thing but i am surprised they have not been banned yet , i liked them as a kid...

Yeah, I smoked many of these candy sticks. Always had to touch the red end to see if it really burned.

21 hours ago, tv horror said:

I came across this video on the Tube and I thought that it might be of some "Universal" appeal! As you know the monster is a favourite of mine so it was nice seeing it get some love, they also have Hammers Dracula and Frankenstein series videos for your enjoyment.(thumbsu

very well done..thanks