• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,015 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, bronze johnny said:

TV Horror, let me suggest you temporarily add "Halloween Special"  to the title of this awesome thread. Keep it on until Nov 1.

Johnny my computer skills are basically on and off, it is @1950's war comics you need to appeal too to change the heading as he set this thread up for me to go wild on all THINGS horror related. So you have my permission to be "A Little pleader".(thumbsu

download.jpg

Here is today's Halloween movie that featured me only with a bit more body, the 1972 Tales from the crypt starring Sir Ralph Richardson (yes a Sir no less) playing little ole me.:x I enjoyed this film as the stories were taken directly from the E.C comic line, watch out for the three wishes story it'll SPLIT your sides.:devil: 

download.jpg

images.jpg

Edited by tv horror

13 minutes ago, tv horror said:

Johnny my computer skills are basically on and off, it is @1950's war comics you need to appeal too to change the heading as he set this thread up for me to go wild on all THINGS horror related. So you have my permission to be "A Little pleader".(thumbsu

download.jpg

Thanks Maurice , but i don't know how to change the headline .. but i will be sure to be posting Halloween related posts till the end of the month !!!!!!

He was a fantastic performer who deserved the praise and I loved his nickname "Props Cushing" plus it made his characters more interesting. The documentary One way ticket to Hollywood  is a must watch for anyone who is a fan. Peter Cushing who also had the longest running joke in television history "I want my money" Morecambe and Wise: Spoiler he got paid in the end.:roflmao:

images.jpg

1 hour ago, Mike Scott said:

So, what was the joke and how long did it last?

The comedy duo of Morecambe and Wise used to have a play that one of them wrote at the end of each show that featured some of the biggest names in show business. Peter appeared in one such show and when it was over he asked for his payment of which they avoided doing, so over the years he would reappear looking for his money and at first he was conned into doing another play then brief appearances until about 20 years later he finally conned them by pretending to be from  Margaret Thatcher's cabinet and holding out a collection basket from the door of number 10 Downing street. "At last I have my money!":bigsmile: 

Edited by tv horror

I can remember wearing a Frankenstein monster costume as a child and I WAS that monster I would stomp around for hours lost in my little World growling at the other kids and swiping at them with my arms outstretched, fun times.:bigsmile: