• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,015 posts in this topic

The next movie for Halloween is the marvelous "The Creatures walks among us" I know that it was the third and last of the Creature trilogy but it stands apart as a more Frankenstein monster sequel than a continuation of the Creature story..:x Basically the Creature gets badly injured by fire then he is changed against his nature and goes berserk against those who held him prisoner and finally going back to die where he was most happiest, yes there is a similar storyline to the monster.(thumbsu  

images.jpg.3c4539d0e7892e74f097a6ff332098aa.jpg

I picked this poster because of the trousers (pants) and the Ben Cooper costume.:bigsmile:

Edited by tv horror

1 hour ago, tv horror said:

picked this poster because of the trousers (pants) and the Ben Cooper costume.:bigsmile:

WAIT! Does that mean that the Creature was naked all along? The dirty beast...No wonder Ms Adams screamed her head off!:bigsmile:

download.jpg.e2cd03b6681fe4b5eeb91f5031d2e387.jpg

Hello BIG boy.:devil: Is that a FISH in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?:x

I'm going to add a classic for this Halloween month from the great Amicus studio. One of the best horror anthologies ever and of course has Lee and Cushing starring. I'm partial to the classic U.S. poster inserts (stopped producing this size back in the '80s). This is not mine but a picture of one that Heritage auctioned off. Love the way Cushing as Dr. Terror is drawn!

IMG_5277.PNG.8bee1405cfdce9cb4ee8cb27b8df50e3.PNG

49 minutes ago, bronze johnny said:

I'm going to add a classic for this H

IMG_5277.PNG.8bee1405cfdce9cb4ee8cb27b8df50e3.PNG

I've not seen this poster before Johnny, however I do like it as a piece of art thanks for posting.(thumbsu Also it was a very good film although not as good as Tales from the crypt, yes I'm bias as it has the Crypt keeper.:bigsmile:

images.jpg

1 hour ago, tv horror said:

I've not seen this poster before Johnny, however I do like it as a piece of art thanks for posting.(thumbsu Also it was a very good film although not as good as Tales from the crypt, yes I'm bias as it has the Crypt keeper.:bigsmile:

images.jpg

I recently added an original rolled poster to my collection. I enjoyed Tales from the Crypt  but Cushing as Dr. Terror is a favorite of mine. The crawling hand story with Lee spooked me as a kid. Great stuff! Have to say that Ralph Richardson was awesome as the Cryptkeeper. Loved him in Dragonslayer.

Edited by bronze johnny