• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,009 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Get Marwood & I said:

From my local paper this week:

hammer.thumb.jpg.c1d7f380fb8ae9f25a03a9e50977b8f1.jpg

@Cushing Fan 

Nice to see a reference to The Man Who Haunted Himself in the article. I had a small infatuation with that film a few years back. You know how it is, you see it, get the book, CD etc. Here's a post from an old thread which includes our Pelham. Looks like one of my coded 87 FDQ posts too... :)

For Ingrid:foryou:

She became the equal of Lee and Cushing when it came to icons of Hammer, she was never part of the Hammer glamour she WAS the glamour. Much like the so called Bond girls Hammer had its own collection of beauties led by Miss Pitt and I always enjoyed her performances. Yes she did embrace her status within the horror genre and seemed to enjoy the role. 

images.jpg.fd8437cbbc92075e7581a865f0cadbca.jpg 

:luhv::x

Here are two pics of Ingrid and myself - the first was from a Chiller con after my interview with her for my Cushing bio, the second pic is from when I was the host of a Hammer glamour panel in which I interviewed Ingrid along with Caroline Munro and Hazel Court for the audience - my wife is next to me in the pic.

FB_IMG_1571435772137.jpg

FB_IMG_1571435790037.jpg

On 10/15/2019 at 9:39 PM, tv horror said:

Kid: With gritted teeth "Call the Police...I'm being kidnapped by Princess Adam and a confused Frankenstein monster!:bigsmile:

download.jpg.a8115161802383972477b92688666f94.jpg

He-man

The interior decorating is scarier than the costumes...

2 hours ago, Cushing Fan said:

my wife is next to me in the pic.

Spoil sport! Ingrid had a little habit of squeezing your thigh under the table and it looks like that moment was captured on film.:x We won't tell Chris it will be our little secret!(worship) As for Hazel Court she had a beautiful smile and was a true English rose, I envy you meeting these beautiful women now if only you could have added Barbara Shelley into the mix it would be glorious.:foryou:.

images.jpg