• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,013 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Mike Scott said:

I thought it was a lab accident that made him Hulky.

Actually Mike you may have hit on a massive bit of untold Marvel history, when you consider how controversial Radiation was at the time! Consider that when this comic was published how frightened the general public was with TV and radio warnings broadcasting what to do in an Nuclear incident, can you imagine little children told to duck under their desks or people told to find the nearest shelter it must have been very scary and Marvel took the bold step of highlighting the possible effects of Radiation on a body! Nevermind the Comics code drug issue this event was bigger, this is my own personal opinion however think on it for a while as this was NOT the type of message the Government would want.(thumbsu   

38 minutes ago, Mike Scott said:

I don't have to imagine it. I was one of those little children! :hi:

Then you must have been scared to death, who knows what deep trauma it left in children even to this day...Why they could even have a deep seated Creature fixation.:roflmao: 

:download: @Mike Scott

17 hours ago, tv horror said:

It was Mr Miyagi who did it with his "Wax on wax off!":bigsmile:

The only thing he waxed was lyrical...for far too long, with that, I'm going to wax off lol

16 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

he sure is a great ventriloquist to be able to throw his voice from down over there..

He just said the first thing off the top of his head, Craig.