• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,015 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, FoggyNelson said:

I never knew Lilly from the Munsters was a starlet when she was younger ‼️‼️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Until "Salome" made her a star. She played in a lot of Arabian Nights type movies and westerns and pirate movies and such. 

1 hour ago, 1950's war comics said:

1962 Castle of Frankenstein , highest graded of 28 on the CGC census

Image result for castle comic book

I hate this type of grading why would you cage such a beautiful classic, yes I know that this site is founded on encapsulation but it just seems a shame to lock all that goodness away. If you don't hear from me for a week or so you'll know I've been banned.:devil:(thumbsu 

8 hours ago, tv horror said:

I hate this type of grading why would you cage such a beautiful classic, yes I know that this site is founded on encapsulation but it just seems a shame to lock all that goodness away. If you don't hear from me for a week or so you'll know I've been banned.:devil:(thumbsu 

:wishluck:

Spoiler

lol

14 hours ago, B2D327 said:

Great. Another book to look for doh!

The 60's and 70's had some great painted covers it was when the likes of Star wars that the photo covers came into force and thankfully it has went back to the painted covers, I especially love Daniel Hornes covers that guy has talent.(worship)