• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,021 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Mike Scott said:

Is this the '70s magazine Halls of Horror (House of Hammer), or something different? That mag stopped at V2 #3.

It's a Special for Brian Lewis, Mike......

ISSUE%2024_0002.jp2&scale=9.710017574692444&rotate=0

Here's the full run, if you scroll down a n explanation is available. The inner cover of issue #25  (V3 #1) will explain further  as to what happened with the magazine in the intervening years.(thumbsu

https://archive.org/details/HOUSEOFHAMMER/page/n51

Edited by Gnasher

Hi, all I have been invited to this thread by my comrade @1950's war comics.

I like to introduce myself. My name is Dimitri. I lived in Moscow, Russia. I am now a proud American legal citizen. I am big univeral monster fan.  Please excuse my bad english. I hope I can contribute to this thread.

28 minutes ago, RUSSIAN BEAR said:

I like to introduce myself. My name is Dimitri. I lived in Moscow, Russia. I am now a proud American legal citizen. I am big univeral monster fan.  Please excuse my bad english. I hope I can contribute to this thread.

Welcome Dimitri, I'll forgive your bad English, if you forgive our terrible English. (thumbsu

7 hours ago, RUSSIAN BEAR said:

Welcome aboard Dimitri you picked the right thread to read we're all comrades here as for loving Boris Karloff, did you know that he claimed to have a Russian relative called Karloff and the "Boris" just sounded Russian to go along with the surname.(thumbsu He was even related to Anna Leonowen of the King and I fame! 

44 minutes ago, tv horror said:

Welcome aboard Dimitri you picked the right thread to read we're all comrades here as for loving Boris Karloff, did you know that he claimed to have a Russian relative called Karloff and the "Boris" just sounded Russian to go along with the surname.(thumbsu He was even related to Anna Leonowen of the King and I fame! 

father ted television GIF

I watched those Mummy scenes above a the quality is amazing, it looks brand new movie‼️‼️👍 I didn’t realize that the Mummy had such a small bit of screen time , I wish there was more‼️‼️ It must have been too hot under all that make up🤔🤔