• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,013 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Mike Scott said:

Ratchet. Cratchit was Scrooge's clerk. :nyah:

2 hours ago, tv horror said:

We're both wrong it's Ratched:roflmao: although I'm sure you'll agree she is a great actress and played a role where everyone loved to hate her.:foryou:

44 minutes ago, Mike Scott said:

Huh, so it is! I guess they sound the same when you say it. I like Ratchet better. xD

Just refered to as Big Nurse in the book. 

OFOTCN is my favourite film of the 70's, saw it 8 times when it first hit the local cinema. 

I've been likened to Jack Nicholson in this, but then I've been likened to loads of people, mainly appearing in identikit pictures,,, (true) lol

On 1/20/2020 at 8:28 AM, tv horror said:

Welcome aboard Dimitri you picked the right thread to read we're all comrades here as for loving Boris Karloff, did you know that he claimed to have a Russian relative called Karloff and the "Boris" just sounded Russian to go along with the surname.(thumbsu He was even related to Anna Leonowen of the King and I fame! 

At first I thought Boris Karloff was a russian like me. I thought he was a great russian actor. lol.

Edited by RUSSIAN BEAR