• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,015 posts in this topic

I started my first thread 15 years ago today on the boards over in the Bronze Age forum. I'm going to celebrate this occasion by posting an unpressed monster magazine out of my FMOF collection with a cover of one of the scariest monsters of the 1960s. This monster was even censored because it was so scary! I give you the monster from the classic Outer Limits episode, The Architects of Fear:

IMG_5813.thumb.JPG.b06958ae1d09f44cddaa517f596c2fbc.JPG

On 1/31/2020 at 9:54 AM, Cushing Fan said:

Just spotted this monster mag at auction - I don't necessarily agree that the cover will give me nightmares :x

IMG_20200131_095240.jpg

IMG_20200131_095257.jpg

It would if there was a surprise under the nightgown. :whatthe:
you can’t unsee that now.

you’re welcome :devil:

4 minutes ago, B2D327 said:

It would if there was a surprise under the nightgown. :whatthe:
you can’t unsee that now.

you’re welcome :devil:

Now that it is slabbed you can’t open the centerfold🤔🤪🤪🤪🙄🙄

On 1/31/2020 at 3:25 PM, bronze johnny said:

I started my first thread 15 years ago today on the boards over in the Bronze Age forum. I'm going to celebrate this occasion by posting an unpressed monster magazine out of my FMOF collection with a cover of one of the scariest monsters of the 1960s. This monster was even censored because it was so scary! I give you the monster from the classic Outer Limits episode, The Architects of Fear:

IMG_5813.thumb.JPG.b06958ae1d09f44cddaa517f596c2fbc.JPG

WOW...amazing shape