• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,020 posts in this topic

i was in love with Diana Rigg as a young boy when she played in the James Bond film "On her majesties secret service" which by the way is one of the best Bond films of them all,

i saw the movie at the theater when it came out, when she died at the end Bonds (George Lazenby) reaction was one of the most poignant scenes in movie history

6 hours ago, FoggyNelson said:

I wish I had a pole to slide down from the 2nd floor to the first👍👍😷😷😷🤪🤪

Unfortunately, they banned fire house poles in NY due to firefighters getting hurt. I know Riverhead FD has a pole but it is sealed off so you can't use it. My own fire house is only one story so no pole at all :-(

Would be awesome in my house though.... ;-)

Edited by Cushing Fan

1 hour ago, FoggyNelson said:

Interesting to know that NY banned the fire poles , I never knew that, thought all fire dept still had them😷

Well, some stations have kept them for tradition but they are being phased out with most sleeping quarters moved to the first floors. On Long Island we are not allowed to use them if any station still has one.