• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,020 posts in this topic

On 10/19/2020 at 5:33 PM, FoggyNelson said:

Hope the big comic cons can come back in 2021๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜

Every time I drive by Javitz (which I do frequently as it on the route to my mother) my 15 year old starts getting weepy eyed about how much he wants to go to comiccon again...

ย 

On 10/21/2020 at 4:02 PM, the blob said:

Every time I drive by Javitz (which I do frequently as it on the route to my mother) my 15 year old starts getting weepy eyed about how much he wants to go to comiccon again...

ย 

I haven't been over to that part of town since they opened the new mall at Hudson Yards.ย  :(

On 9/10/2020 at 3:46 PM, 1950's war comics said:

i was in love with Diana Rigg as a young boy when she played in the James Bond film "On her majesties secret service" which by the way is one of the best Bond films of them all,

i saw the movie at the theater when it came out, when she died at the end Bonds (George Lazenby) reaction was one of the most poignant scenes in movie history

A VASTLY underrated Bond movie that seems to get a lot of unwarranted and unjust criticism. ย 

On 10/26/2020 at 10:50 AM, 1950's war comics said:

callingย @tv horror

image.gif.a1c38551ebe1deda2054a9c031657010.gif

You called? Unfortunately I'm keeping very busy with personal family business however I shall return! In the meantime please enjoy this little movie.ย 

@Get Marwood & Iย @oakman29ย @Gnasherย @1950's war comicsย @Mike Scottย 

ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, tv horror said:

You called? Unfortunately I'm keeping very busy with personal family business however I shall return! In the meantime please enjoy this little movie.ย 

@Get Marwood & Iย @oakman29ย @Gnasherย @1950's war comicsย @Mike Scottย 

ย 

Wow! Shot on the actual movie locations! They look almost unchanged 40 years later!

ย