• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,010 posts in this topic

That has always been a mystery to me, what colour was the Bride's hair? I've read somewhere that it could have been the same colour as Elsa Lancaster's hair which was a deep ginger. I wonder if anyone compared the colour by photographing test shots of both the ginger and black hair versions by using black and white still photography. Can you imagine all the products bearing her image that would have to be remade.:roflmao:Personally I like the ginger haired version it goes with the bolts (get it rusty bolts...No, ah well back to the joke book),:bigsmile:

download.jpg

download (1).jpg

1 hour ago, tv horror said:

That has always been a mystery to me, what colour was the Bride's hair? I've read somewhere that it could have been the same colour as Elsa Lancaster's hair which was a deep ginger. I wonder if anyone compared the colour by photographing test shots of both the ginger and black hair versions by using black and white still photography. Can you imagine all the products bearing her image that would have to be remade.:roflmao:Personally I like the ginger haired version it goes with the bolts (get it rusty bolts...No, ah well back to the joke book),:bigsmile:

download.jpg

download (1).jpg

Damn, I guess I need to pick up some ginger paint up at Hobby Lobby to repaint my Aurora Bride's hair. :p

Edited by peewee22

On 6/16/2019 at 12:25 PM, 1950's war comics said:

Modern version Frankenstein movie being considered ... here is the promo poster lol 

Image result for i love frankenstein

I wonder if the modern Frankenstein wears his pants hanging down and showing his underwear🤔🤔🤔🥴🤪?

52 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

do you have this one (#2) and the first ??

Yes I'm a great fan of John Romita and believe that he created the template for all the future cast of the Spider-man run in the way they look, no disrespect to Ditko as he was just of an earlier time. However issues 31 to 33 are classics.:foryou:

download.jpg

download (1).jpg

download (2).jpg

Edited by tv horror

Some interesting reading, with interviews from your favourites. Just go full screen, zoom with mouse wheel and flick pages... Unless you have adblock, you'll have to put up with the intermittent ads..

https://issuu.com/twomorrows/docs/fromthetombpreview

ad7f5d648640ff57f526b986e7dcb435.jpg

12 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Some interesting reading,

I wonder WHO that good looking fella is on the cover of this book. I'm sure Hollywood will be calling soon.(thumbsu:luhv:

https://issuu.com/insainment/docs/tales_from_the_crypt-the_official_a

Thanks for posting though I already have this book.xD 

Dring dring...Hello this is your friendly neighbourhood Crypt keeper speaking...If it's about those missed placed tax returns, I'm afraid you're too late I died ten years ago.

giphy.gif

Edited by tv horror

On 6/19/2019 at 3:30 AM, Gnasher said:

Some interesting reading, with interviews from your favourites. Just go full screen, zoom with mouse wheel and flick pages... Unless you have adblock, you'll have to put up with the intermittent ads..

https://issuu.com/twomorrows/docs/fromthetombpreview

ad7f5d648640ff57f526b986e7dcb435.jpg

This is awesome horror cover in so many ways🤪😸😊🤪‼️