• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,021 posts in this topic

Looking to see if there was a movie adaption failed, but hooked me up to this which somehow I  think H.G. only provided the title*  lol Looks good , debating whether to waste my money and time watching it hm

It's got little Ronny Howard in too.

* Correction, not even that... lol His story was entitled Food of the Gods.

Edited by Gnasher

15 hours ago, Mike Scott said:

Bert I. Gordon loosely adapted Wells' story (as "Food of the Gods") in 1976. 

Thanks Mike..(thumbsu..So Bert had 2 goes at it Village of the Giants and this.....

Further investigation has bought me to this too..... Bert had nothing to do with this one

21 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Further investigation has bought me to this too..... Bert had nothing to do with this one

Another, not quite as bad as it's rep, movie. Probably not the first movie on the resumes of Best and Curtis. xD

2 minutes ago, Mike Scott said:

Another, not quite as bad as it's rep, movie. Probably not the first movie on the resumes of Best and Curtis. xD

It looks fun though.... I 'm getting a feeling it didn't win any Oscars. lol 

45 minutes ago, tv horror said:

That's not completely true it did win a FOGHORN! for best CORNY acting.:bigsmile:

Not a Raspberry then. All said and done, it's probably entertaining for all the wrong/right reasons.:bigsmile:

1 hour ago, tv horror said:

He's too cheery for my liking but I do love the Long Johns.:bigsmile:

They are nice. Looks like they're the type that have an escape hatch at the back. :bigsmile: Red would suit your eyes!