• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,015 posts in this topic

On 12/20/2020 at 11:14 AM, tv horror said:

Christmas and holiday greetings from the Crypt, I wish you all the very best at this time and hope that things will become a lot better for all of us. :foryou:

Thanks MrHorror merry Christmas to you in Ireland🌲🌲🎉🎉🎄 next year hope virus goes away👍

On 1/19/2021 at 9:40 PM, 1950's war comics said:

we all scream for ice cream !!

House of Secrets #123

Put this on your refrigerator door and I guarantee you won't eat too much ice cream!

On 9/30/2021 at 3:22 PM, Cushing Fan said:

I still want to get a first print of The Creature comic.

Me too. These are the UK editions done by Thorp & Porter in 1962/63 & tough to find in one piece. They only did Dracula, Frankenstein & The Mummy. The Creature story "Creature from the Amazon" is the back-up in Dracula. Don't know what happened to Wolf Man...

I'd love to have the original Dell editions of these. Just can't seem to find decent copies for reasonable money. I guess I'm just too chintzy.:grin:

On 5/28/2018 at 8:35 PM, N e r V said:

Those cereals you listed above from the 1970’s along with these 

E8AC4B74-EAB9-44D9-8E26-B1775466B118.jpeg.86ec4ae88d86e9ad274c61c77c1b6b87.jpeg

bring me right back to my Saturday morning cartoons (Scooby Doo, Bugs Bunny, Speed Racer, Josie and the Pussycats,etc. etc.) and playing with Hot Wheels, Big Jim, Mego superheroes, Aurora glow in the dark model kits, etc...

I think Count Chocula was purchased the most followed by the others. If I was forced to eat real food for breakfast (bacon,eggs,etc...) I at least had Tang to wash it down with. :nyah:

Great memories....

don't forget ol' Stretch Armstrong :banana: