• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,013 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, tv horror said:

A bit of trivia Boris Karloff owned 10% of shares in the Beatles record company Apple, that man had brains (well he did have a lot of brain operations as the Monster) groan.:bigsmile:

medical-frankenstein-plastic_surgeons-cosmetic_surgery_plastic_surgery-celebrities-celebs-shrn3702_low.jpg

Kind of like Bob Hope buying real estate.  That's how he made his money.

On 7/11/2018 at 7:26 PM, 1950's war comics said:

i think the second half of the double feature was much better , i think this may have even been a Universal Monsters studio release ?? lol 

Image result for billy the kid vs dracula

This looks really really ad???might be the dumbest movie title ever??

On 7/15/2018 at 4:23 PM, 1950's war comics said:

I think it is looked at it more like Hanna-Barbera greatest characters first comic appearance more than a GOLDKEY  comic.

:preach:

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

1 hour ago, 1950's war comics said:

this is the highest graded and is in a sales thread going on... $140 actually seems cheap,... Classic comics get no love 

great cover made me think of you @tv horror

1518869501_IMG_20180717_2017453092.thumb.jpg.db2a2bc2de5e382862bfbc5865ed788d.jpg

I bought this very comic a few months ago after spotting it on Ebay listed at a BIN £5!  Yes that's about $6.50 so who's a happy bunny this guy. A comic from the 40's at that price I was reeling and it is in great condition too, but as you mentioned the Classic line is often underrated which is a shame as they had both nice covers and art.   

20 hours ago, tv horror said:

I bought this very comic a few months ago after spotting it on Ebay listed at a BIN £5!  Yes that's about $6.50 so who's a happy bunny this guy. A comic from the 40's at that price I was reeling and it is in great condition too, but as you mentioned the Classic line is often underrated which is a shame as they had both nice covers and art.   

That was a great deal for you mrHorror , only $6.50 for such an old comic with great classic cover ‼️‼️?‼️??