• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,020 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

i loved the sinister six when i was a teenager and got my Spider-Man annual #1 graded a few years ago and it came back CGC 6.5 so it is one of my valuable comics....

will post a photo someday.....

i had the ASM #1 annual from back when i bought it as a kid for only a buck or so back in the mid 70' and i read it many times , so i was pleased that when it came back it was still a CGC 6.5 

1 minute ago, 1950's war comics said:

@tv horror

you are only missing ASM 1, and 14 correct ?? from your 1-200 run...

do you have ASM annual #1 ?? (i hope):wishluck:

I need AF15 (lotto win) Amazing 1 (dumb movie news again) Amazing 2 and then I have a complete run of all the Amazings annuals and all the off shot titles to 700 and Superior 32. Thanks for the interest that's half the fun also in a kind of way this is OUR blog. Thank you for starting it in the first place and remember you created a monster!

1 hour ago, 1950's war comics said:

Frankenstein battery operated robot by Marx is a very popular item on eBay

1963 FRANKENSTEIN Battery Operated Robot by MARX Complete & Working!

I had a chance at buying it once however I looked about my collection and thought to myself how many Frankies do you want? No I decided to just have the action figures or real unusual items, no nuts and bolts with me. Although it is a great toy thanks for posting.

3 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

That is one dang sweet ventriloquist dummy Frankenstein doll, probably the coolest one i have ever seen !!  that scar on his forehead and those bolts in his neck are great touches !!

I can even get him to say "Gottle of Geer".

4 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

i am a big "House of Mystery" fan and am working on a 1-20 run... i am in no hurry to pick up issue #3  because it is readily available

although it is a GA comic (not SA) it does have a neat "ventriloquist dummy" cover ...

Image result for house of mystery #3

They could really hook you back then THE DUMMY OF DEATH! I know that I WOOD love to read this comic as I'm no DUMMY when it comes to a classic story.