• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,020 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, tv horror said:

"I was this close" 

tights5a.jpeg.b97138c9f35c245f384992bf2eb9d94d.jpeg

To buying one myself but passed, very expensive for such a small kit, although the detail in it is fantastic, the main monster figure stands about 4" tall and the base roughly is about 11".

How much Mr TVhorror was the kit.. ?. An has it gone up in value?.

When i was real young and during the shows original airing i was unaware that it was a comedy lol 

i actually thought it was a straight up war show, the introduction showed an explosion and real looking Germans (as opposed to Clink and Schultz)...

Image result for hogan's heroes comic book

57 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

I believe most if not all of the actors from this great show have now passed away... boy has time flown by............

Actually John Banner was a prisoner in a real concentration camp, now that is acting how he must have hated playing such a lovable Nazi character. Here's the 1/6th figures from Sideshow.

1900R_press01-001.jpg

Clary became one of the last two surviving principal cast members of Hogan's Heroes, with Kenneth Washington (Sergeant Richard Baker, final season), when Cynthia Lynn (Helga, first season, 1965–1966) died on March 10, 2014.

Image result for kenneth washington

Kenneth Washington (born October 19, 1946) is a television and film actor who is best remembered for playing Sergeant Richard Baker on the final season of Hogan's Heroes and as Officer Miller on Adam-12. He is one of the last two surviving principal cast members of Hogan's Heroes, with Robert Clary.