• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*CLOSED* Hulk 5 CGC, ASM 122 & 252, Str Adv 206, even an LB Cole

75 posts in this topic

I have a few random books that I am going to start with. I have a short box full of stuff that needs to go, and I will start taking pics. Posting will continue if things are selling, and I will just go to eBay (ugh) if things don't sell well here. I have a kudos page with a few entries on here (I have bought way more than I have sold on these boards), but I have been a seller on eBay for a long time (username = the_tishbite). 

Free US shipping. If you are in Canada, I will ship to you, but you pay actual costs less $5. 

Paypal is preferred. I will do a money order if that's what you need to do.

No buyers from the HOS or probation lists. 

First :takeit: in the thread wins, and this trumps any PM negotiations. 

Edited by elibowman

Amazing Spiderman #122 in 2.0 with water damage. Please see pics. This is purely a reader/hole filler. I got it in a nice big lot of books, and filled the run until I upgraded. Pages are surprisingly nice given the water exposure, but the cover really shows the damage.

$25 shipped in the US  **SOLD**

Spoiler

IMG_4392.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_4393.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_4394.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_4395.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_4396.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_4398.JPG

Edited by elibowman

Strange Adventures #206 Neal Adams. I have this one at 3.0. Lays flat and tight, and all there and well attached. General surface wear including creases, edge wear and color wear. You can see it all in the pics. Very nice solid lower grade copy.

$13 shipped in the US.  **SOLD**

Spoiler

IMG_4399.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_4400.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_4401.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_4402.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_4403.JPG

Edited by elibowman

Amazing Spiderman #188 5.0. Looks better but NCB crumpling front cover. Good candidate if you want to practice pressing on your own.

Amazing Spiderman #206 6.0

Amazing Spiderman #209 7.5 (badly miscut)

Amazing Spiderman #231 6.0 (miscut, but not as badly; random stain in logo box...wasn't me)

Choice at $6 shipped in the US for any one of those. Take all for $17 shipped in the US. Back covers available if needed.

IMG_4414.JPG

IMG_4416.JPG

IMG_4417.JPG

IMG_4419.JPG

IMG_4421.JPG

Amazing Spiderman #252 in 7.0. Looks nicer, but the faint crease on the top right front cover is the killer. Some minor wear on back bottom edge.

Was $40...NOW $35 shipped in the US  **SOLD**

Spoiler

IMG_4423.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_4424.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_4425.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_4426.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_4427.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_4428.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_4429.JPG

Edited by elibowman

Jungle Thrills in 3-D from 1952. LB Cole cover. Jungle Lil and Jungle Jo appearances. No glasses. ROUGH. Chew top center cover. Piece missing spine and opposite spine. Spine splitting in multiple places. Cover + 16 pages (which I believe means it is complete). CF attached. Cover detached at top staple.

Was $35...NOW $30 shipped in the US

IMG_4440[1].JPG

IMG_4441[1].JPG

IMG_4442[1].JPG

IMG_4443[1].JPG

IMG_4444[1].JPG

Edited by elibowman