• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*CLOSED* Hulk 5 CGC, ASM 122 & 252, Str Adv 206, even an LB Cole

75 posts in this topic

A bump and a notice. I have unexpectedly been required to travel for work this week. I intended to finish listing my short box, but that won't happen until at least Friday now. Same on shipping since I am out of town. So, please feel free to take (or offer on) any of the remaining books in the thread, but no shipping until Friday March 2 at this point. Sorry.

On 2/22/2018 at 2:07 PM, elibowman said:

I am sorry I have taken so long to get back to posting. I will get a few more up this afternoon. Again, offers welcome if you think I am priced too high.

New Gods #2 in 8.5. Nice book with some back cover soiling being the biggest issue.

$30 shipped in the US

IMG_4462.jpg

IMG_4463.jpg

:takeit:

Due to unexpected travel, I had to pause on this, but I am back now. I have a few more books to list, and am happy to hear offers on the others. I have shipped a few books out, and a couple buyers are waiting on the last listings. So, let's get on with it...

Amazing Spiderman #35 (2nd Molten Man) in 2.0 condition. Some tanning throughout, a couple tears front cover, water spot on back cover along with a small piece missing. Still attached throughout, and lays flat and tight. 

$16 shipped in the US

35-1.jpg

35-2.jpg

35-3.jpg

35-4.jpg

Detective Comics #392. This book has general wear with the biggest defect being some tape covering the bottom staple (from front to back). I would call it 3.5 due to the tape, but the rest is certainly better, and the pages are nice. All firmly attached. 

$8 shipped in the US.

IMG_4563.jpg

IMG_4564.jpg

Detective Comics #469 in 5.0 (?) shape. Looks much nicer, and might be at 7.0 or above except for two issues. The first is some missing paper on the cover at the DC logo (bug chew???). This extends to the back cover. Interior unaffected. The second is some sort of liquid stain on top of back cover (no warping). So, let's call it a 5.0, but please be aware of these two issues.

$8 shipped in the US

IMG_4567.jpg

IMG_4568.jpg

IMG_4569.jpg

Detective Comics #483. This book is in 4.5 shape. The front cover has some non color breaking wear, that might press out (why would you go to the effort on this book unless you wanted to practice). It's been read, just as it should have been. Buy it to read, or as a cheap run filler.

$6 shipped in the US

IMG_4570.jpg

IMG_4571.jpg

Showcase #99 with Power Girl and the JSA. This book looks pretty solid. I would have called it 7.0 (maybe better), but the CF is loose at the bottom staple, and there are weird stains on the back cover (wasn't me). Let's go with 5.5, but your mileage may vary depending on how harshly or easily you grade the back cover.

$6 shipped in the US.

IMG_4576.jpg

IMG_4577.jpg

Justice League Of America #77 with some water exposure. Still pretty flat cover, and attached at the staples. CF popped at the top one, though. Some rust and migration on both staples, and discoloring on Bats face on the left. A reader at 3.0-3.5 range.

$6 shipped in the US

IMG_4594.jpg

IMG_4595.jpg

Edited by elibowman