• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

**Sold**Amazing Fantasy #15 Cgc 0.5 Unrestored Complete Copy Great Price!
1 1

14 posts in this topic

:takeit: trumps any pms.

Shipping, insurance and signature confirmation are included in the U.S., outside of the U.S. shipping charges will apply.  I will not ship an item where delivery confirmation is not available. No returns on 3rd party graded books.

Preferred methods of payments are Money Order, Cashier`s Check or Personal Check. (Checks must clear before shipping). Prices listed are based on the listed payment options. If paying by paypal please add 3%.

No probation or Hos members

For those of you who are not familiar with me I have over 34,000 feedbacks on ebay, my user i.d. is cbcnow.

Some of my references here on the boards are:

MrBedrock, Primetime, G.A.tor & Filter81

Please View My Feedback/Kudos Page.

To My Knowledge This Is The Least Expensive AF #15 Unrestored Complete Copy Out There.

$6995 Firm Great Price! **Sold**

Amazing Fantasy #15 Cgc 0.5

Cgc Notes: Cover Detached

Unrestored Complete Copy!

af1505front.jpg

af1550back.jpg

Edited by cbcnow

great book!! I hate that CGC gives 0.5 to complete copies now especially if they aren’t horrificically falling apart. That should be a 1.0 it’s just confusing the 0.5 should be reserved for the incomplete stuff. What are they gonna give next 0.25s!!?!!

In that same line of thought everyone knows all 1.0s are not created the same based on eye appeal alone but at least you know it’s complete from a distance

Edited by gino2paulus2

1 hour ago, gino2paulus2 said:

great book!! I hate that CGC gives 0.5 to complete copies now especially if they aren’t horrificically falling apart. That should be a 1.0 it’s just confusing the 0.5 should be reserved for the incomplete stuff. What are they gonna give next 0.25s!!?!!

In that same line of thought everyone knows all 1.0s are not created the same based on eye appeal alone but at least you know it’s complete from a distance

Hmmm, yeah I wonder why this isn’t a 1.0 ?

Sweet .5!!!  If only we could go back in time and tell some kid, DONT PUT TAPE ON THE SPINE!  lol     Without tape, I would think it to be closer to a 1.5?

5 hours ago, TC33 said:

Sweet .5!!!  If only we could go back in time and tell some kid, DONT PUT TAPE ON THE SPINE!  lol     Without tape, I would think it to be closer to a 1.5?

If we could go back in time, I think we'd be buying these off the newsstand and archiving them immediately!

8 hours ago, Callaway29 said:

I could have sworn I saw someone asking for an AF15 0.5 in the WTB thread recently, but can't find it now...maybe they edited their thread, or I just suck with the search function...

Here it is:

On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 6:09 PM, cbcnow said:

Primetime

:bump:Take Primetime off as a references you have better luck he is a nickel chasing a penny lol Na he is ok great book good luck with the sale

Edited by woowoo

On 3/9/2018 at 3:07 PM, woowoo said:

:bump:Take Primetime off as a references you have better luck he is a nickel chasing a penny lol Na he is ok great book good luck with the sale

Primetime (Ben) is awesome, extremely knowledgeable in comics and a great guy all the way around, also a great friend! 

Regarding the comic thank you I appreciate it! (thumbsu