• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone seen where I put my Death Of Captain Marvel graphic novel?

27 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, NoMan said:

I had a colonoscopy yesterday and I think while I was sedated one of you here came in and took it. :sumo:

Someone took your colonoscopy too?

I sold a copy of the 2nd Turok on eBay about 45 days ago.  I had to message the buyer that I could not find it and cancel the sale.  I found it in the wrong box yesterday.  Already relisted.  Eventually everything is found.  It might not necessarily be found by you... but everything is eventually found. 

19 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I sold a copy of the 2nd Turok on eBay about 45 days ago.  I had to message the buyer that I could not find it and cancel the sale.  I found it in the wrong box yesterday.  Already relisted.  Eventually everything is found.  It might not necessarily be found by you... but everything is eventually found. 

very wise.

4 hours ago, NoMan said:

I had a colonoscopy yesterday and I think while I was sedated one of you here came in and took it. :sumo:

If you were knocked out and lubed up you are lucky they only took your book.

1 hour ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Is it in the freezer? You won't know until you check the freezer.

Look who's in the freezer
Uncle Ebenezer !

3 hours ago, 1Cool said:

If you were knocked out and lubed up you are lucky they only took your book.

They removed two benign polyps.  Perhaps the graphic novel was removed also. I don’t remember placing it in my colon. 

Edited by NoMan

5 minutes ago, NoMan said:

They removed two benign polyps.  Perhaps the graphic novel was removed also. I don’t remember placing it in my colon. 

How about the automobile, did you really take it with you? Ummm, either vehicle or where you put all your stuff down when you got back? Perhaps you never packed it to take with you on accident....