• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone seen where I put my Death Of Captain Marvel graphic novel?

27 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, CAMPER49 said:

If they removed part of your colon, are you left with a semi-colon?

I hear this sort of thing is pretty comma these days.

This has to be the worst thing I have ever read, period.   You can single or double quote me on that.  

I found it. It was between my shot box of Xmens and my short box of Swamp Thing vol 1. Almost done reading it. Good stuff. I was thinking at a $5.95 price tag in 1982 and I made $12.00 a month mowing the neighbor's yard then, that was a pricey book.

Your shot box of X-Men? Is that where you take a shot for every bad X-Men comic in the box? You must be wasted 24/7 lately... 

14 hours ago, CKB said:

This has to be the worst thing I have ever read, period.   You can single or double quote me on that.  

Yes I removed it, what the heck was I thinking? Very callous....

What a great story! (The Death Of Captain Marvel graphic novel #1). Gonna start X-men - God Loves, Man Kills, graphic novel #? next.

BTW, the Captain Marvel graphic novel story was not as good as the Bill S and Frank M Daredevil graphic novel. That thing was phenomenal 

Edited by NoMan