• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD: All-Star 8
1 1

24 posts in this topic

1st WW is truly a grail and your price is getting close to target, if you had the 1st wrap, I bet it would be sold by now!  I imagine most people probably want either a complete copy or would rather pay 4x more for a lower range complete restored copy with cover?  Someone out there might have an incomplete copy and just need some interior pages and would jump all over this, but that market that you are appealing to most for a copy like this is obviously much smaller. GLWTS!

21 hours ago, TC33 said:

1st WW is truly a grail and your price is getting close to target, if you had the 1st wrap, I bet it would be sold by now!  I imagine most people probably want either a complete copy or would rather pay 4x more for a lower range complete restored copy with cover?  Someone out there might have an incomplete copy and just need some interior pages and would jump all over this, but that market that you are appealing to most for a copy like this is obviously much smaller. GLWTS!

I spent years looking for a Supe 1 CF and a Cap 1 CF so I know how hard it is to find Mega key CFs.  I was lucky enough to find both of those CFs, but when I found them I paid a LOT for them.  Those are both bigger keys than AS8, but still, I think this would be a bargain for someone looking for the CF.  As a bonus you get the entire 1st WW story.