• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wrestlecon April 5th-8th
2 2

22 posts in this topic

I know it is a long shot especially since C2E2 and Fan Expo Dallas are the same weekend but any chance a CGC witness will be attending Wrestlecon in New Orleans the first weekend in April. I would love to get some WWE comics signed and be able to submit them. If you are going, please post here or message me. Thanks!

Just curious. Is there any retired wrestler not announced yet that would get a CGC witness to attend if they were to appear at Wrestlecon? I know the Rock would be out (too busy) but say someone like Stone Cold Steve Austin? Stone Cold doesn't do a lot of autograph signings or appearances so someone like him would put the line up over the top.

Update: Stone Cold Steve Austin will now be attending Wrestlecon!

Edited by TD

On 2/22/2018 at 7:43 PM, TD said:

I know it is a long shot especially since C2E2 and Fan Expo Dallas are the same weekend but any chance a CGC witness will be attending Wrestlecon in New Orleans the first weekend in April. I would love to get some WWE comics signed and be able to submit them. If you are going, please post here or message me. Thanks!

We were thinking about doing it, but have not finalized our plans. I will know next week. 

Glad to hear that this may be happening. Once you decide either way, please post here so we can start preparing as soon as possible. Thanks!

On 3/4/2018 at 10:14 PM, TD said:

Glad to hear that this may be happening. Once you decide either way, please post here so we can start preparing as soon as possible. Thanks!

Who are you wanting to get sigs from? Some of the top tier talent will have specific tickets and so forth that will have to be purchased. We are working on our schedule for the event as I type this. 

10 hours ago, Dork Buzz said:

Who are you wanting to get sigs from? Some of the top tier talent will have specific tickets and so forth that will have to be purchased. We are working on our schedule for the event as I type this. 

Here's my list,

Steve Austin

Shawn Michaels

Adam Copeland

I have 3 books to be signed, multiple signatures on both.

Book 1- Sean Michaels, Adam "Edge" Copeland, Steve Austin, Goldberg

Book 2- Trish Stratus, Amy "Lita" Dumas

Book 3- Kenny Omega, The Young Bucks 

Let me know if this is happening, a ballpark price and when you need books in hand! I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Edited by TheRealVenom

11 hours ago, TheRealVenom said:

I have 3 books to be signed, multiple signatures on both.

Book 1- Sean Michaels, Adam "Edge" Copeland, Steve Austin, Goldberg

Book 2- Trish Stratus, Amy "Lita" Dumas

Book 3- Kenny Omega, The Young Bucks 

Let me know if this is happening, a ballpark price and when you need books in hand! I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Shawn Michaels and Stone Cold Steve Austin require special advanced ticket purchases, which I believe go live Monday morning. I will get you the info tonight or tomorrow, but for those 2 superstars we need to get the signing tickets before we can move forward with those. As far as the other wrestlers, that will be easier to do. I will get that info for you this weekend and we can start working it out. 

Thanks!

Bradd

Same thing, 

12 hours ago, AllBill said:

Here's my list,

Steve Austin

Shawn Michaels

Adam Copeland

Shawn Michaels and Stone Cold Steve Austin require special advanced ticket purchases, which I believe go live Monday morning. I will get you the info tonight or tomorrow, but for those 2 superstars we need to get the signing tickets before we can move forward with those. As far as the other wrestlers, that will be easier to do. I will get that info for you this weekend and we can start working it out. 

Stone Cold tickets went live this past Monday for Saturday packages after the original Sunday packages sold out within 6 hours. I think his 2 autograph packages are $198 and then you can add as many autos as you want after that for $100 each but I think those are cash only while you are in line.

Shawn Michaels packages are live and $155 for 2 autos and he is only going to be there Friday from 11am - 2pm.

I think Adam Copeland (Edge) will be there all day Saturday and his auto prices are $50 if you pre-order and $60 the day of the show.